WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, April 19, 2012

Live from the Cocomo, Boca del Toro, Panama


I just got here a few hours ago and think I have found one of those places....you know what I am talking about...one of those places that seems to have this immediate feel to it. The same as you knowing that this guy or gal was the one....at least that time...

A small fishing village was it's past. now it is fast moving toward something completely different. I have felt the charm and wonder in this place in just the first few hours. It seems to be on the backpackers trail which is crazy to me but true. With that fact you find odds and ends of youth that are extraordinary. I will share their stories in the coming days...if I decide to get out of bed.

The hotel is amazing. a cluster of clapboard rooms over the ocean. Nothing can come close to drowning out the sound of the waves hitting the foundation of my room. It's amazing. So please take a minute to join me in celebration of the that simple but amazing fact that these places still exist.

Enjoy,

MIles

No comments:

Post a Comment