WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, July 28, 2016

For Momies Everywhere

I miss my Momie a lot sometimes.  Today was one of those days.  Sometimes it's hard to think about how you want to be remembered.  Again, today was one of those days.  I can assure you that being dug up and put in a glass case in a black room with some dude making a few pesos off of me is not the way.  NOW, that said, who would not sort of enjoy being remembered after the big moment.  Really.  Maybe for the hair or the trousers or the dental work.  Thanks Dr. H.    So today I was searching for momies and found some.  The fact that I was given a senior discount without asking only added to my enjoyment.   If you come to GTO you have to take a look. I mean anyone would.  Just up the hill from Benito Juarez is the Momie Museum.  Take any bus with momies on it.

The last shot is a view off of my balcony after switching from the shit smell hotel on the jardin.  The Guanajuato Film Festival is in town with red carpet and everything.  I guess they got the good rooms at the Posada Santa Fe.  I'm now in the Casa Azul around the corner.  The curly headed 10 year old Salvador is taking care of everything.  I mean it .  10 years old.  So, tip one up for your moms tonight where ever they are.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment