WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, February 4, 2017

One Photo # 34, Confessions of a Bus Traveler



It has been abut 45 plus years since this cowboy as been on a bus in the US.  Yep.  A long time.  I know I should have and have been a happy traveler on buses around the world.  From the Ong yap buses in Vietnam to the Chicken Bus in Guatemala.  Ok, that one didn't turn out that well if DC remembers that one.  But all in all I'm have done some bus travel.  This trip to SA on the Greyhound was one scary deal.  The system was great.  On time, and clean.   It was the clientele that was a little suspect.  The screaming lady in the back, the guy just talking out loud to himself, or maybe the fight at the bus station that closed the snack bar.  All in all it did the trick, I got here but it left it's mark on me.   The virtues of vehicle ownership are apparent.  It saddens me to say.... The photo is a picture of the drivers safe space.  From the looks of the crowd,  he needed it.  The Captain is picking up the land yacht today.  Smooth Sailing I HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment