WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, February 28, 2017

One Photo # 59, A Friendly Face



Anyone ever woken up and saw this guy staring at you?  Come on, I know there are a few of you.  Well, it happened to me this morning.  I woke up and he or she, I'm not sure the gender was staring at me.  NO..I was not laying on the floor.  I was where I was supposed to be.  I'm not sure where the demons seem to come from in our lives.  Actually I kind of like this one.  We have been hanging out for a long time.  So, I would say today...confront your demons head on.  Then, move them to the closet.  But...it is Fat Tuesday and this should be coming from the Oliver House in the Quarter.  Les Bonne temps roule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment