WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, July 5, 2014

How big are your stools?


Street bar stools


At just shy of 6 feet I can tell you that asian bar stools are a bit low.  Low in fact is somewhat of a misstatement.   They are midget low.  As you travel through the land you see all of these local folks sitting on their heels.  Well, I know where my heels are... I have seen them and occasionally when things have gone well... I have touched one.  Sitting on them has not been an option for many years.  I can now say that sitting on these “bar stools” is as close as I intend to get.  No amount of cold Tiger beer can numb the ass cramp and knee pain of trying to get up after sitting on one of these little jewels.  Keep in mind that Ming is about 5 feet tall in this photo for perspective.   Yep.  Nothing but big boy chairs from now on for this cowboy.  Can you even imagine they have plastic ones of these things...  Can anyone say...”load limit”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment